King and Harper's Garage (1943, filmed by Kenneth King)


Footage of the garage and filling station on Milton Road, Cambridge owned by local business King and Harper. VE2043, a 1929 Leyland Titan TD1 takes on passengers. It was new to Ortona of Cambridge, but is seen here with Eastern Counties:
This Titan can't be identified:
This however is VE4209, a 1930 TD1, also ex Ortona:
A single decker refuels:
Viewable at the East Anglian Film Archive

Created with Boltwire.
All the movies, TV programmes and clips referred to remain the copyright of their respective owners, and no infringement is intended by reproducing screen captures on this website.
Click here for information about how Buses on Screen uses cookies.